Herbal hair rinses provide deep cleansing, soothes irritation, prevents dandruff and help improve blood circulation to the scalp. While a simple herbal tea rinse is easy to make, many of our customers with their very busy lifestyles have asked us to create the perfect hair rinse. This blend of specially selected organic herbs and botanicals will help soothe the irritated and inflamed scalp. Using stinging nettle is one of the oldest treatments for combating hair loss.
Thyme, Nettle, Lavender, Rosehip
HOW TO USE
1. Pour 2 cups of boiling water over 1 tea bag.
2. Steep for at least 30 minutes fully covered.
3. Remove tea bag, let sit to cool down and check temperature of water (make sure it is not too hot).
4. Slowly pour over head (massage well into hair and scalp).
5. If you have longer hair, to reapply, keep a large bowl under your head and use infusion many times again.
6. Once done, rinse with warm water.
Store in a cool dry place, avoid sunlight.
Shelf life: 24 months
Net weight: 21g/0.74oz
Gross weight: 31g/1.09oz